February 2 to 10, 2019 – Pragelato, Italy
February 2 to February 10, 2019
The date in February was chosen to avoid the European children’s March break vacation time. It also gives you the option of joining the Skicousi trip that will take place in March.
Club Med Pragelato Via Lattea, Italy
The Pragelato resort is located near Turin, Italy in the Piedmont region which is on the northwest side of Italy. The resort connects with Europe’s second largest ski/snowboard domain called Via Lattea (the “Milky Way” in Italian). The Via Lattea domain provides excellent skiing/snowboarding on 400 km of tree lined slopes at an elevation of 1,372 and 2,749 metres.
All inclusive Included in the Price
- Return airfare to and from Turin, Italy with bus transfers to and from Turin
- Six-day lift pass and group classes (mountain guide)
- Access to skiing and snowboarding in Via Lattea
- A gondola that takes you from the ski room at Club Med straight to the heart of the mountain
- Accommodations in a cozy chalet
- All-day gourmet dining and open bar
- The Chalet Mollino (This restaurant is open for lunch and is located on the mountain in the Sauze d’Oulx resort area.)
- Après-ski activities & entertainment
- Access to the indoor heated pool with floor-to-ceiling views of the snow-capped mountains
- Access to gym and sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
If you have any questions regarding this Skicousi trip to Italy, please contact Lucy Langstaff – Skicousi member or Mylin Gudiel – Merit travel.
416.368.8322 x 4373
Merit Travel Address:
111 peter street | Suite 200 | Toronto, Ontario Canada | M5V 2H1
TICO Certification # 4499356/4499372
Val Thorens, France Memories
Click on this link to see all the pictures of the 2018 Val Thorens trip.